segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2009

Momento decisivo

Diane, it's - I don't know what time it is. Diane, I've been shot. I was out for a while and I can't reach my watch. The sky's getting light, I can hear birdsong. I'm lying on the floor of my room. There is a great deal of pain and a fair amount of blood. I seem to remember three shots, all to the midsection. I was wearing my vest last night, per Bureau regulations when undercover, but even so, if you can imagine someone dropping three bowling balls on your chest from a height of about nine feet you might begin to approximate the sensation.

On balance, though, being shot is not as bad as I had always imagined it might be. If you can manage to keep the fear from your mind. Then again, I suppose you could say that about almost anything in life: it's not so bad if you can keep the fear from your mind.



Kyle MacLachlan interpretando o agente Dale Cooper em Twin Peaks, de Mark Frost e David Lynch


Nenhum comentário: